Ask yourself these 5 questions:
- What is your budget for the mailing project?
- What results are you looking for with your mail piece?
- Is there a “call to action” in your mail piece?
- How do you obtain a mail list?
- Will this be a onetime only mailing?
Direct mail campaigns as a component of your marketing collateral have proven to be a very effective means of marketing. However, there are many rules and regulations from the United State Postal Service that must be followed in order to get the piece into the proper hands at the least expensive postage rate.
In order to meet USPS automation rules you must consider the size of mail piece, overall weight of mail piece, the design and layout of mail piece, first class postage rates vs. standard rates.
For help with marketing Lancaster PA contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 717-625-1255