Nurtured Prospects Are Higher-Value Prospects Lead nurturing is the process of drawing prospects into the…
Author: Ellen Dohm
A recent poll by SurveyMonkey confirms that great customer service definitely pays off. A whopping 72% of customers say they’re “very” or “extremely” likely to purchase from a company because of their reputation for outstanding customer service. But what is great customer service? The survey revealed the following aspects of customer service from most important to least.
- The ability of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) to clearly understand the clients request and knowledge of the product
- The ability of the CSR to resolve an issue
- Timeliness of response/resolution
- Personality and friendliness of CSR
- Quick and easy access to CSR
- CSR communicates authentically
- Receipt of an unexpected discount or freebie
- CSR provides additional information or service the customer needs but didn’t request
If you give your customers an excellent customer service experience, they’re more likely to recommend you to others.
Call MultiGraphic Marketing- your one stop shopping for all your integrated marketing needs!
Corporate Office 717-625-1255 or York Office 717-668-8328