Nurtured Prospects Are Higher-Value Prospects Lead nurturing is the process of drawing prospects into the…
7 tips for cross media success
- Do your homework! When getting ready to start a multi-channel marketing campaign you need to know who your target audience is. What have you done in the past? What worked and what didn’t work can all help to make your campaign a success.
- Build a foundation– the foundation being multiple touches which could consist of direct mail, email, pURLs, landing pages, just to name a few. Most effective multi-channel campaigns need to be at least four to six months in length in order for you to collect data and the get the most ROI. Don’t be discouraged by your results as it will take time and you may need to tweak your approach as necessary based on your needs which may change during the course of your campaign.
- Utilize new media. For example if your target audience uses Twitter find a way to reach them there. If they are smart phone users, make mobile a priority. Keep in mind that your website should also be mobile friendly.
- Go Social. Social media falls under the new media category but it warrants special attention because it is the most widely used form of new media. But not all social media works for all businesses. LinkedIn and Facebook are two forms of social media. Each site requires a different approach based on your needs and marketing goals.
- Get into video. Find ways to incorporate video into your current multi-channel efforts. You can post a video to You Tube but in doing so you run the risk of exposing your customers to YOUR competitors. The Video Team at MultiGraphic has perfected a way to imbed the video directly on your website or in an email blast. Besides don’t you want your customers to spend as much time on your website as possible?
- Add Incentives. You need to have a strong call to action. You need your target audience to engage themselves in what you have to offer and have them respond. For example you can offer a discount coupon, a free consultation or an ad specialty/promo product.
- Don’t forget print. Digital marketing is great but people still have an emotional connection to printed pieces that they can hold in their hands. A combination approach gives you a longer and more impactful marketing reach.
Our team at MultiGraphic will take the time to listen to your needs and goals and help you find the right combination for a successful multi-channel marketing campaign. Call us today to get started. 717-625-1255.